My friend needed to sell webinars with Webinarjam and I’ve created plugin for WooCommerce for it.
You can download it from GitHub https://github.com/MikhailRoot/woo-webinarjam
How it works?
You create webinars and products for them to sell on your wordpress+woocommerce website and sell them as usuall virtual products.
Client will recieve webinarjam access links as he pays for it via email.
And of course payment methods could be all that woocommerce supports.
You as admin will recieve same links to your admin email to make sure you’ll not lose this sensitive information due to technical problems and email delivery issues.
You are free to use this plugin without any charge.
You can say “thank you” to me via registration to webinarjam via my registration affiliate link .
It does not increase price for you but I receive in this case some money from them.
Note all other links on this page are not affiliate links.
- First of all you need to register on WebinarJam.
- Then you need to create your first webinar in webinarjam control panel
- install plugin into your WordPress+woocommerce website as usual by uploading zip archive to WordPress plugins installation dialog, and activate it.
- go to WordPress Dashboard -> Settings -> WebinarJam Settings
- paste you API key from webinarjam and save settings (you need this to be done only once, as API key is not changes).
- you’ll recieve API key when you create your first Webinarjam webinar in Integrations step -> Api Custom Integrations section.
- save your webinarjam webinar and you’ll be able to select it in Woocommerce product creation dialog further.
- Go to Products page in Woocommerce and click add Product.
- in Product type selection dropdown list will be a new item – Webinarjam – just select it
- there will be product settings tab Select webinar and dropdown list to select your already created in webinarjam.com panel webinars. Choose which you want to sell.
- Set price for this webinar.
- add description, photo or anything you need to specify like for usuall woocommerce product and click Publish.
Happy webinars selling!